Unblu for Insurance: Create meaningful customer journeysRecorded Tuesday 2 June 2020 16:00 CEST
In this webinar, we discuss how to put the customer at the heart of your strategy. Why? Because most customers interact with their insurer less than once a year.
With so few customer interactions, it’s critical that insurers deliver these experiences well. Each interaction needs to be treated like a critical moment of truth, especially in the claims process, where insurers often have to prove themselves.
So, what makes a positive experience? Convenience, personalization, human interaction, and reassurance. These meaningful experiences occur when the customer can seamlessly weave in and out of automated and human interactions.
- Today’s Insurance Challenges
- What does “meaningful customer journeys” mean?
- Introduction to Unblu & the Conversational Platform
- Live Demo
- Advising Prospects and Customers & Winning Business
- Improving the Claims Process
- Other Scenarios: Onboarding & Support Q&A
Director of Marketing UK & US at Unblu Inc.