unblu FundamentalsThursday 3 May 2018 - 21:00
Duration – 1 Day
Pre-requisites – Knowldege of Web Application Servers (i.e. Tomcat), Knowledge of Reverse Proxys (i.e. Apache), Knowledge of Standard Relational Databases, networking and limited knowledge of Java essential. Business process engineering and Project management skills an advantage.
- Introduction to co-browsing and unblu
- Unblu technologies – understanding the unblu technology and how it works under the hood
- Requirements to use unblu
- System integration – how is unblu integrating with an enterprise environment
- Website integration
- Standard Configuration and Customization – configure unblu to match customer’s needs
- Advanced Integrations – get an overview over advanced integration technologies like WebHooks or Web API (RESTful like)
- Unblu technical resources – learn where you get unblu assistance
Solution Architect at unblu inc.