Digital banking transformation: moving towards an omnichannel reality
An omnichannel digital strategy is the cornerstone of flexible, engaging, and effective customer service. Learn how financial organizations are undertaking and implementing digital transformation today.
42% of customers prefer mobile banking to a desktop and in-branch experience when given a choice (Future Branches Consumer Study, 2019). Despite this, more than a third (35%) of financial organizations say they are only just beginning their journey towards digital transformation, or not pursuing digital transformation initiatives at all.
How should providers go about building an omnichannel engagement strategy? What technologies should they prioritize? How can they balance traditional and digital channels? And are customers ready for automation?
Download our free 23-page whitepaper to learn about:
- Best and worst customer engagement channels.
- Top CX technologies for digital transformation success.
- Establishing the right mix of traditional and digital channels.
- Role of automation in the future of banking.
- Best customer engagement metrics.