additiv’s DFS® omnichannel orchestration platform is a system of intelligence for wealth management. It supports wealth managers looking for best-in-class Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) to deliver better engagement at greater scale. It enables financial institutions to access new distribution channels through a Banking-as-a-Service (BaaS) model. And it allows banking and non-banking providers to embed wealth services into their proposition.
Headquartered in Switzerland, with regional offices in Singapore, UAE, Germany and Kenya, additiv is supported by a global ecosystem of partners.
Their products include:
- Hybrid Wealth Manager: Productivity and customer engagement tools with full investment services – whether the customer is advisor assisted, self-services or both.
- Credit Engine: Comprehensive multi-lender and omni-channel platform for secured and unsecured loans.
- Wealth Robo Advisor: Mobile-first app delivering rich customer experiences at scale, targeted at the self-service / assisted mass affluent segment.
- Risk Analytics Dashboard: Risk metrics, up-to-date, consistently applied to all portfolios and campaigns, near real-time.
- Wealth Solution Builder: Tools for financial institutions to build their own, end-to-end, digital wealth offering and unique client journeys with complete autonomy at an unseen speed with the support of additiv technical staff.
The importance of implementing a system of intelligence
Michael Stemmle, CEO & Founder of additiv