Order of Deployment - No Cluster
A complete list of all requirements is a handy thing to have before embarking on a major integration.
Note: For clarity’s sake the examples herein assume an installation with Apache 2 and Tomcat but you may use any web and application server of choice.
Before you start you should have Apache-2, apxs and your application server already deployed.
To install unblu in one of the configurations outlined in this guide you need to deploy the following components:
- The Collaboration Server. See WAR File.
- The database. See Database Setup.
- An optional filter (SecureFlow Manager) on the reverse proxy server which identifies co-browsing requests and forwards them to the collaboration server. See Installing the SecureFlow Manager (Filter).
Note: The three items above should be deployed first. The remaining features can be deployed according to the most convenient path for your particular system. Although it may make sense to deploy the Agent Desk as soon as possible after the steps above in order that you can get unblu up and running.
- The optional User Management Synchronization Tool (identity management). See User Management Synchronization Tool (Optional).
- The optional rendering service. See Enable the Rendering Service Appliance.
- Optional video/audio chat. See Video and Audio Requirements.
To complete the full installation in order that your agents can start engaging with visitors you must set up the Agent Desk.
After these steps are completed you must configure the collaboration server. Note that ‘Configuration’ is outside of the scope of this concise setup guide. See Configuration and Configuration Properties.